The Prospectors Club is a group of advocates and ambassadors for Prospect New Orleans. In addition to providing important funding, The Prospectors Club offers our members exclusive events leading up to and through Prospect.4: The Lotus in Spite of the Swamp, opening November 16, 2017 and continuing through February 25, 2018.
Special behind-the-scenes access to art and artists, gatherings in the homes and studios of collectors and artists, a free copy of the Prospect.4 catalogue, and more are just some of the many advantages members enjoy.
Prospectors - $1,000 ($930 is tax-deductible)
Jr. Prospectors (ages 21-35) - $500 ($430 is tax-deductible)
- Membership is valid through the close of Prospect.4 (February 2018).
- Payment may be made in full at the time of joining, or in two annual installments.
Prospectors receive 2 tickets for all events.
(This does not include the Opening Party or any ticketed fundraiser events.)
- Regular Prospectors Club events in New Orleans – Three events per year, featuring Prospect.4 Artistic Director Trevor Schoonmaker, visiting Prospect.4 artists, and special invited guests; studio visits with local artists; and visits to noted collectors' homes.
- One complimentary copy of the Prospect.4 Catalogue.
- 10% discount on all merchandise purchased via the Prospect New Orleans website.
Prospect.4: The Lotus in Spite of the Swamp will host more than 50 artists across the city of New Orleans in venues ranging from museums and other art institutions to unique sites and public spaces.
Click here to become a member of The Prospectors Club.